Founded in 2001, Zero One Projects is a Chicago-based video production and creative services agency, dedicated to creating media that educates, promotes, and inspires.
We love working with non-profits, foundations, and educational, cultural and civic institutions. That is to say we love working with people who are passionate about mission-driven, socially and culturally important work. Education, community development, criminal justice, healthcare, civic engagement arts and culture, we know it all well. We bring together the creative and technical expertise to produce high quality, engaging work that best reflects your work and connects with your audience.
It could be a flashy animation that helps people envision a groundbreaking new idea, a presentation that helps people understand the scope of a large-scale initiative, or it could be short documentary that shows the impact your work has on real people. It is about making whatever is needed to advance what you do.
In over 15 years of work, we have come to realize that what we do best is take complex subjects and ideas and translate them into compelling images, graphics, video, and sound to help people understand and connect to it.
Here’s what we can produce for you:
- Videos: overviews, explainers, promotional, documentary stories, event and work documentation
- Graphic: infographics, slide presentations, graphics for articles, books, publications, posters
- Audio: audio stories, podcasts, music
We offer a full range of services to take your project from start to finish.
- New Media and Content Consulting
- Project Concept Development
- Storyboarding and Prototyping
- Script and Copy Writing
- Video filming
- Sound Recording
- Graphic Design
- Motion Graphics and Animation
- VoiceOver Recording
- Video Editing
- Audio Mixing and Mastering
- Color Correction/Grading